Saturday, April 25, 2009

A New Dawn is Coming

Well, not really. But I do hope to restart my blogging. To my two and a half faithful readers (one could be a child, or one could just be a really short person... sorry Lisa), sorry I haven't written much in the last few months. But that's going to change. I plan on having some auto-uploaded postings for the next month or two which consist of 300 to 600 word essays I had to write for my online classes this semester.

I'm not going to include the questions that spurred the assignment; hopefully my writing--albeit often hasty and done 45 minutes before the assignment was due--will display some semblance of the topic. I am uploading these because they can be controversial, thought-provoking articles, and because they offer some insight into my own personal beliefs. Any topic is open to discussion, debate, and if you so choose, insult. All I ask is that you try to use some degree of proper grammar, haha.

These articles/essays/assignments were done for my Sociology class and for my International Relations class. For the most part I had to research to the topic and provide at least one source to back up my opinion or information. That's about all I have for now. I think I'll start the updates tomorrow and allow 2-3 days for any discussion or follow-up. Don't worry, my feelings won't be hurt too much if no debate follows.

On another quick note, Happy NFL Draft Day everyone!

No comments: