Monday, August 25, 2008

The Worst Day of the Year

School starts today. I haven't actually been to class yet, but the reality has already begun to sink in. For one, getting to campus was about 10 times more difficult than usual. Parking was already borderline crowded--at 8 in the morning. And I paid over $200 for 2 classes' worth of textbooks that I probably won't open.

It is pretty amusing to watch freshmen get lost on their way to class. If they are cute enough, I usually offer my assistance to the ladies.

I have a meeting later today that will tell me if 2 and a half years worth of college was a waste of time, depending upon whether or not my minor gets credited.

At least there's only 122 days until Christmas, 112 days until I graduate, and 94 days until Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

A Wanderer's Heart said...

did you have that much time at work that you counted the days until Christmas? now I know why you're going back to Publix.