Friday, August 1, 2008

I Love Sonny's! (said in a sing-song voice)

A little back story first. Every Friday for the last 2-3 years, I have eaten dinner at Sonny's BBQ. I realize it's bad for me. I know I'm probably shortening my overall lifespan. I don't even know why I like it so much; there are better restaurants out there.

But nevertheless I have gone every week, with the exception of Fall 2007 when I was studying overseas in Japan, and the occasional unavoidable Friday night event. My love for Sonny's can only be described as an unhealthy addiction, probably akin to people who are addicted to heroin. I even tend to get "the itch" when 5:00pm Friday rolls around.

So it makes sense that with this extreme(ly creepy?) love for Sonny's, it would be hard to find a girl that could compete for my affection. But maybe I don't have to. Maybe I just need to find a girl that works at Sonny's. That way all my love can be consolidated. The good news is, I might have found said girl. The news is it's still early, I'm not a fortune teller, and I have no idea what will come of this. The bad news is I won't be going to Sonny's this week or next due to scheduled plans and a wedding.

No comments: